We offer the following therapeutic approaches
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy or CBT
- Psychodynamic/Psychoanalytic approaches
- Attachment based psychoanalytic therapy
- Integrative therapy
- Existential therapy
- Compassion Focussed Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Dynamic Interpersonal Therapy
- Mindfulness approaches
- Supportive counselling
- Solution Focussed therapy
- Trauma focussed approaches including EMDR, CBT and body-based psychotherapy
The journey to becoming parents is not always easy, and some individuals and couples may face unforeseen challenges.
Pregnancy & Birth
Whilst the announcement of a pregnancy or birth may be a joyous event, it also involves huge shifts in identity in the parent-to-be and in the couple relationship.
Once the baby arrives, new parents may find themselves struggling with the exhausting reality of sleepless nights, the demands of breastfeeding, and getting to know the baby.
Parenting under pressure
Even beyond the first year of parenting, parents may be faced with concerns about their child’s development, or have to manage difficult life events that may impact the couple relationship and family life in general.